Book your IAH to GDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Guadalajara airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and GDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Guadalajara (GDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guadalajara on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to GDL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Davenport and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Glacier National Park Lodging you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to GDL
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Guadalajara (IAH to GDL)
- 110,465 seats were available on flights from IAH to GDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 91,746 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to GDL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to GDL for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Houston, TX to Guadalajara, Mexico.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Guadalajara from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Guadalajara in 2009 was 74.98%.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to GDL using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Guadalajara, Mexico in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Houston and Guadalajara.
- There were 91,746 passengers that flew from Houston to Guadalajara in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 81,534 passengers from IAH to GDL in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to GDL in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)