Book your IAH to GUA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Guatemala City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and GUA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to La Aurora Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to GUA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Guatemala City (GUA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guatemala City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to GUA Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Rome? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Denver and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pensacola Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Dallas Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to La Aurora Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to GUA
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Copa Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Guatemala City (IAH to GUA)
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to GUA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 156,526 seats were available on flights from IAH to GUA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 128,252 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to GUA that year.
- There were 128,252 passengers that flew from Houston to Guatemala City in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to GUA for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Guatemala City, Guatemala in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Guatemala City in 2009 was 82.57%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Guatemala City from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 128,128 passengers from IAH to GUA in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Houston and Guatemala City.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to GUA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Continental Airlines, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Houston, TX to Guatemala City, Guatemala.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)