Book your IAH to GPT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Gulfport airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and GPT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Gulfport Biloxi Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to GPT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Gulfport (GPT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Gulfport on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to GPT Route Map
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Gulfport Biloxi Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to GPT
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Gulfport (IAH to GPT)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to GPT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 58,116 passengers that flew from Houston to Gulfport in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to GPT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Houston and Gulfport is 376 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Gulfport in 2009 was 70.12%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Houston and Gulfport.
- The average flight time from Houston, TX to Gulfport, MS takes about 55 minutes.
- Flight #3022, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Houston to Gulfport.
- 83,257 seats were available on flights from IAH to GPT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 58,116 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to GPT that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Gulfport from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Houston to Gulfport.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Gulfport, MS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to GPT in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 57,999 passengers from IAH to GPT in 2009.
- The shortest flight between IAH and GPT takes about 55 minutes.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Houston, TX to Gulfport, MS.
- ExpressJet Airlines operates the shortest flights from Houston to Gulfport.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)