Book your IAH to HUX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Huatulco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and HUX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Bahias de Huatulco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Huatulco (HUX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Huatulco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to HUX Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Palm Springs? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Aruba and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Nantucket Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Toledo today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Bahias de Huatulco Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to HUX
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Huatulco (IAH to HUX)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Houston to Huatulco.
- There were 5,459 passengers that flew from Houston to Huatulco in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Houston, TX to Huatulco, Mexico.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to HUX for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 5,459 passengers from IAH to HUX in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from IAH to HUX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 6,750 seats were available on flights from IAH to HUX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 5,459 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to HUX that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Huatulco from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to HUX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Huatulco, Mexico in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Huatulco in 2009 was 81.97%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)