to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to LAN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to LAN for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Lansing from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Lansing in 2009 was 100%.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Houston, TX to Lansing, MI.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 50 passengers from IAH to LAN in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Houston to Lansing.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from IAH to LAN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Lansing, MI in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 50 passengers that flew from Houston to Lansing in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from IAH to LAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to LAN that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Las Vegas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Francisco Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.