Book your IAH to BJX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Leon airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and BJX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Del Bajio with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to BJX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Leon (BJX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Leon on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to BJX Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Hotels Chattanooga TN you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Laguna Beach Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Del Bajio.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to BJX
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Leon (IAH to BJX)
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to BJX using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Leon in 2009 was 67.58%.
- 91,129 seats were available on flights from IAH to BJX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 68,582 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to BJX that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Houston, TX to Leon, Mexico.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Leon from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Leon, Mexico in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to BJX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to BJX for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 60,452 passengers from IAH to BJX in 2009.
- There were 68,582 passengers that flew from Houston to Leon in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Houston and Leon.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)