Book your IAH to LIM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Lima airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and LIM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Jorge Chavez Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to LIM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Lima (LIM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lima on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to LIM Route Map
Looking for San Antonio Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including All Inclusive Resorts in Florida you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Florida Keys Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Jorge Chavez Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to LIM
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Lima (IAH to LIM)
- 63,872 seats were available on flights from IAH to LIM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 58,427 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to LIM that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to LIM for Continental Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Lima from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to LIM in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to LIM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Houston, TX to Lima, Peru.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Lima, Peru in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Houston to Lima.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Lima in 2009 was 91.1%.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 58,427 passengers from IAH to LIM in 2009.
- There were 58,427 passengers that flew from Houston to Lima in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)