Book your IAH to LHR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to London airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and LHR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Heathrow with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to LHR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LHR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to LHR Route Map
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Heathrow.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to LHR
|American Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|BMI||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|British Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to London (IAH to LHR)
- British Airways operated flights from IAH to LHR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 269,321 passengers that flew from Houston to London in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to London in 2009 was 70.06%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and London from British Airways is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 298 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to London, UK in 2009 was British Airways' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines, British Airways offer flights from Houston, TX to London, UK.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Houston and London.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to LHR for British Airways is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- 379,626 seats were available on flights from IAH to LHR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 269,321 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to LHR that year.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 157,620 passengers from IAH to LHR in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to LHR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Branson Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Los Angeles Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.