Book your IAH to SDF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Louisville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and SDF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Louisville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to SDF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to SDF Route Map
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Louisville Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to SDF
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Louisville (IAH to SDF)
- The average flight time from Houston, TX to Louisville, KY takes about 110 minutes.
- Flight #2772, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Houston to Louisville.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Houston and Louisville.
- The shortest flight between IAH and SDF takes about 107 minutes.
- Chautauqua Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from Houston, TX to Louisville, KY.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 51,335 passengers from IAH to SDF in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Houston to Louisville.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from Houston to Louisville.
- There were 69,874 passengers that flew from Houston to Louisville in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to SDF for Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to SDF in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Louisville, KY in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to SDF using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Louisville in 2009 was 81.51%.
- The shortest flight distance between Houston and Louisville is 788 miles.
- 84,869 seats were available on flights from IAH to SDF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 69,874 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to SDF that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Louisville from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 155 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Davenport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.