Book your IAH to MZT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Mazatlan airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and MZT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to General Rafael Buelna Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to MZT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Mazatlan (MZT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mazatlan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to MZT Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New York Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Las Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to General Rafael Buelna Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to MZT
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Mazatlan (IAH to MZT)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Mazatlan from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to MZT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 18,977 passengers from IAH to MZT in 2009.
- 28,780 seats were available on flights from IAH to MZT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 22,106 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to MZT that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Mazatlan in 2009 was 74.45%.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to MZT using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to MZT in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Houston, TX to Mazatlan, Mexico.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Mazatlan, Mexico in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Houston and Mazatlan.
- There were 22,106 passengers that flew from Houston to Mazatlan in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)