Book your IAH to MFE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to McAllen airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and MFE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Miller Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to MFE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from McAllen (MFE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from McAllen on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to MFE Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Disney Anaheim you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Miller Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to MFE
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Copa Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Copa Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to McAllen (IAH to MFE)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to McAllen in 2009 was 72.89%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and McAllen from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 172 seats.
- The shortest flight between IAH and MFE takes about 52 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Houston and McAllen.
- The shortest flight distance between Houston and McAllen is 316 miles.
- There were 170,005 passengers that flew from Houston to McAllen in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to MFE for Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 119,146 passengers from IAH to MFE in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to MFE in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Houston to McAllen.
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Houston, TX to McAllen, TX.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from Houston to McAllen.
- Flight #2084, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 38 minutes average delay between flights from Houston to McAllen.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to MFE using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Houston, TX to McAllen, TX takes about 52 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to McAllen, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 229,852 seats were available on flights from IAH to MFE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 170,005 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to MFE that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)