Book your IAH to MID flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Merida airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and MID, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Manuel Crescencio Rejon Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to MID Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Merida (MID), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Merida on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to MID Route Map
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Manuel Crescencio Rejon Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to MID
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Merida (IAH to MID)
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to MID using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to MID in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Houston to Merida.
- 38,720 seats were available on flights from IAH to MID in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26,699 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to MID that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Merida, Mexico in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to MID for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- There were 26,699 passengers that flew from Houston to Merida in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Merida from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Houston, TX to Merida, Mexico.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Merida in 2009 was 65.8%.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 26,699 passengers from IAH to MID in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)