Book your IAH to MEX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Mexico City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and MEX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Mexico City Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to MEX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Mexico City (MEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mexico City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to MEX Route Map
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Mexico City Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to MEX
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer 170/190|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Mexico City (IAH to MEX)
- 347,650 seats were available on flights from IAH to MEX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 269,308 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to MEX that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Mexico City, Mexico in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to MEX using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to MEX for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to MEX in 2009 was Aerolitoral's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Aerolitoral, Aeromexico, UNITED, Delta Airlines offer flights from Houston, TX to Mexico City, Mexico.
- There were 269,308 passengers that flew from Houston to Mexico City in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Houston and Mexico City.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Mexico City from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Mexico City in 2009 was 74.2%.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 172,497 passengers from IAH to MEX in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)