Book your IAH to MAF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Midland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and MAF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Midland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to MAF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Midland (MAF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Midland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to MAF Route Map
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Midland Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to MAF
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Midland (IAH to MAF)
- There were 75,759 passengers that flew from Houston to Midland in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operates the shortest flights from Houston to Midland.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Midland from Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Houston, TX to Midland, TX.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from IAH to MAF using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to MAF for Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Houston and Midland is 429 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Midland, TX in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average flight time from Houston, TX to Midland, TX takes about 64 minutes.
- Flight #3101, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Houston to Midland.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to MAF in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- 105,150 seats were available on flights from IAH to MAF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 75,759 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to MAF that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Houston to Midland.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Midland in 2009 was 72.53%.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 65,940 passengers from IAH to MAF in 2009.
- The shortest flight between IAH and MAF takes about 64 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Houston and Midland.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Tickets to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including All Inclusive Resorts Hawaii you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trips to New York today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.