Book your HOU to BNA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Nashville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between HOU and BNA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from William P. Hobby to Nashville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
HOU to BNA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (HOU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nashville (BNA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nashville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
HOU to BNA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Nashville (HOU to BNA)
- Delta Airlines operated flights from HOU to BNA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Houston to Nashville.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Nashville from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- 504 seats were available on flights from HOU to BNA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 263 passengers flew on all flights from HOU to BNA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Nashville, TN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Nashville in 2009 was 55.53%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HOU to BNA for Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Houston, TX to Nashville, TN.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 263 passengers from HOU to BNA in 2009.
- There were 263 passengers that flew from Houston to Nashville in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing HOU to BNA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)