Book your HOU to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between HOU and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from William P. Hobby to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
HOU to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (HOU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
HOU to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from William P. Hobby to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from HOU to JFK
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to New York (HOU to JFK)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HOU to JFK for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- The shortest flight between HOU and JFK takes about 182 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to New York in 2009 was 74.5%.
- The average flight time from Houston, TX to New York, NY takes about 182 minutes.
- JetBlue Airways offers flights from Houston, TX to New York, NY.
- The shortest flight distance between Houston and New York is 1428 miles.
- 83,900 seats were available on flights from HOU to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 67,508 passengers flew on all flights from HOU to JFK that year.
- Flight #626, operated by JetBlue Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Houston to New York.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Houston to New York.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and New York from JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- There were 67,508 passengers that flew from Houston to New York in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to New York, NY in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from Houston to New York.
- JetBlue Airways operates the shortest flights from Houston to New York.
- JetBlue Airways operated flights from HOU to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing HOU to JFK in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 67,508 passengers from HOU to JFK in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to NYC and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fort Lauderdale Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney World Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.