Book your IAH to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to JFK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to New York (IAH to JFK)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and New York from Comair is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 75 seats.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from Houston to New York.
- Comair carried a total of 22,490 passengers from IAH to JFK in 2009.
- Comair operates the shortest flights from Houston to New York.
- Comair offers flights from Houston, TX to New York, NY.
- Flight #6699, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 15 minutes average delay between flights from Houston to New York.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to JFK for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 22,490 passengers that flew from Houston to New York in 2009.
- 33,717 seats were available on flights from IAH to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 22,490 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to JFK that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Houston to New York.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to New York, NY in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between IAH and JFK takes about 173 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to New York in 2009 was 72%.
- The average flight time from Houston, TX to New York, NY takes about 173 minutes.
- Comair operated flights from IAH to JFK using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Houston and New York is 1417 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to JFK in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Myrtle Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.