Book your IAH to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to LGA Route Map
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to LGA
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Copa Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to New York (IAH to LGA)
- The average flight time from Houston, TX to New York, NY takes about 179 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to New York, NY in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #1532, operated by Continental Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Houston to New York.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Houston, TX to New York, NY.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to LGA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 316,087 passengers from IAH to LGA in 2009.
- There were 316,087 passengers that flew from Houston to New York in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to LGA using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Houston to New York.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to New York in 2009 was 82.35%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to LGA for Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
- 390,481 seats were available on flights from IAH to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 316,087 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to LGA that year.
- Continental Airlines operates the shortest flights from Houston to New York.
- The shortest flight between IAH and LGA takes about 179 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and New York from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 172 seats.
- Continental Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Houston to New York.
- The shortest flight distance between Houston and New York is 1416 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Pittsburgh? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Napa Valley and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Istanbul you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Gulf Shores Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.