Book your IAH to SWF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Newburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and SWF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Stewart Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to SWF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newburgh (SWF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to SWF Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Newburgh (IAH to SWF)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Newburgh, NY in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 469 passengers that flew from Houston to Newburgh in 2009.
- 487 seats were available on flights from IAH to SWF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 469 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to SWF that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to SWF for Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 156 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Newburgh in 2009 was 96.25%.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to SWF in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Houston to Newburgh.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 469 passengers from IAH to SWF in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Houston, TX to Newburgh, NY.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Newburgh from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to SWF using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including US Bank Arena you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.