Book your IAH to OAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Oaxaca airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and OAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Xoxocotlan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to OAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oaxaca (OAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oaxaca on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to OAX Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Amsterdam and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including State College Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Honolulu Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Xoxocotlan Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to OAX
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Oaxaca (IAH to OAX)
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from IAH to OAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Oaxaca, Mexico in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to OAX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Houston, TX to Oaxaca, Mexico.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Houston to Oaxaca.
- 10,850 seats were available on flights from IAH to OAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 9,260 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to OAX that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Oaxaca from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Oaxaca in 2009 was 84.81%.
- There were 9,260 passengers that flew from Houston to Oaxaca in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to OAX for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 9,260 passengers from IAH to OAX in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)