Book your IAH to OMA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Omaha airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and OMA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Eppley Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to OMA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to OMA Route Map
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Eppley Field.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to OMA
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Copa Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Omaha (IAH to OMA)
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 74,339 passengers from IAH to OMA in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Houston and Omaha is 781 miles.
- The shortest flight between IAH and OMA takes about 107 minutes.
- There were 108,136 passengers that flew from Houston to Omaha in 2009.
- 128,210 seats were available on flights from IAH to OMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 108,136 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to OMA that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Houston and Omaha.
- Continental Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Houston to Omaha.
- Flight #3022, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 16 minutes average delay between flights from Houston to Omaha.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to OMA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Omaha, NE in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to OMA for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Houston, TX to Omaha, NE.
- The average flight time from Houston, TX to Omaha, NE takes about 108 minutes.
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines operate the shortest flights from Houston to Omaha.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Omaha in 2009 was 77.29%.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to OMA using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Omaha from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Cars Miami? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to la and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Seattle Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best San Francisco Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.