Book your IAH to SFB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and SFB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Orlando Sanford Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to SFB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (SFB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to SFB Route Map
Looking for Ireland Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Little Rock Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Reno Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Orlando (IAH to SFB)
- Air Greenland offers flights from Houston, TX to Orlando, FL.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 161 passengers from IAH to SFB in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Houston to Orlando.
- 223 seats were available on flights from IAH to SFB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 161 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to SFB that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to SFB for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to SFB in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Orlando from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Orlando, FL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Air Greenland operated flights from IAH to SFB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Orlando in 2009 was 93.06%.
- There were 161 passengers that flew from Houston to Orlando in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)