Book your IAH to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to RDU Route Map
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Raleigh Durham Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to RDU
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Copa Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Raleigh (IAH to RDU)
- The shortest flight distance between Houston and Raleigh is 1043 miles.
- Continental Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Houston to Raleigh.
- 147,445 seats were available on flights from IAH to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 128,084 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to RDU that year.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 80,034 passengers from IAH to RDU in 2009.
- Flight #2334, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Houston to Raleigh.
- There were 128,084 passengers that flew from Houston to Raleigh in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to RDU in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Houston, TX to Raleigh, NC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Raleigh from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 171 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Houston and Raleigh.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Raleigh in 2009 was 84.82%.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from Houston to Raleigh.
- The average flight time from Houston, TX to Raleigh, NC takes about 131 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to RDU for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to RDU using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between IAH and RDU takes about 131 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Los Angeles? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sedona Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to San Francisco today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.