Book your IAH to RTB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Roatan airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and RTB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Juan Manuel Galvez Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to RTB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Roatan (RTB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Roatan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to RTB Route Map
Find the best Kapalua today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Juan Manuel Galvez Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to RTB
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Roatan (IAH to RTB)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Roatan in 2009 was 63.65%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Houston and Roatan.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to RTB in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Roatan from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to RTB using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Roatan, Honduras in 2009 was TACA's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to RTB for TACA is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- There were 21,086 passengers that flew from Houston to Roatan in 2009.
- Continental Airlines, TACA offer flights from Houston, TX to Roatan, Honduras.
- 31,646 seats were available on flights from IAH to RTB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 21,086 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to RTB that year.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 19,428 passengers from IAH to RTB in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)