Book your IAH to SMF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Sacramento airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and SMF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Sacramento Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Sacramento (SMF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sacramento on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to SMF Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Disneyland Paris Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Davenport Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Sacramento Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to SMF
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Sacramento (IAH to SMF)
- The shortest flight between IAH and SMF takes about 218 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Sacramento in 2009 was 90.35%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to SMF for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Houston and Sacramento is 1609 miles.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 160,834 passengers from IAH to SMF in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to SMF in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- There were 160,834 passengers that flew from Houston to Sacramento in 2009.
- Flight #1714, operated by Continental Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Houston to Sacramento.
- Continental Airlines operates the shortest flights from Houston to Sacramento.
- The average flight time from Houston, TX to Sacramento, CA takes about 218 minutes.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Houston, TX to Sacramento, CA.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Houston to Sacramento.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Sacramento, CA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to SMF using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 179,415 seats were available on flights from IAH to SMF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 160,834 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to SMF that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Sacramento from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 172 seats.
- Continental Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Houston to Sacramento.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)