Book your HOU to SAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to San Antonio airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between HOU and SAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from William P. Hobby to San Antonio Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
HOU to SAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (HOU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
HOU to SAT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to San Antonio (HOU to SAT)
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from HOU to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlines, Shuttle America offer flights from Houston, TX to San Antonio, TX.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 193 passengers from HOU to SAT in 2009.
- 508 seats were available on flights from HOU to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 241 passengers flew on all flights from HOU to SAT that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and San Antonio from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Houston and San Antonio.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HOU to SAT for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to San Antonio in 2009 was 70.09%.
- There were 241 passengers that flew from Houston to San Antonio in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing HOU to SAT in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)