Book your IAH to SFO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to San Francisco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and SFO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to San Francisco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to SFO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to SFO Route Map
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to San Francisco Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to SFO
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
|Copa Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to San Francisco (IAH to SFO)
- Continental Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Houston, TX to San Francisco, CA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to San Francisco in 2009 was 82.83%.
- There were 373,865 passengers that flew from Houston to San Francisco in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to SFO using 9 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 429,165 seats were available on flights from IAH to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 373,865 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to SFO that year.
- The shortest flight between IAH and SFO takes about 224 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to SFO in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 340,249 passengers from IAH to SFO in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to SFO for Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and San Francisco from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 245 seats.
- UNITED, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from Houston to San Francisco.
- Continental Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Houston to San Francisco.
- The shortest flight distance between Houston and San Francisco is 1635 miles.
- The average flight time from Houston, TX to San Francisco, CA takes about 225 minutes.
- Flight #307, operated by Continental Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Houston to San Francisco.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Houston and San Francisco.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Asheville Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Oahu and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Beverly Hills Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Amalfi Coast Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.