Book your IAH to SJD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to San Jose del Cabo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and SJD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Los Cabos Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to SJD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Jose del Cabo (SJD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Jose del Cabo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to SJD Route Map
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Los Cabos Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to SJD
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to San Jose del Cabo (IAH to SJD)
- There were 88,267 passengers that flew from Houston to San Jose del Cabo in 2009.
- 118,058 seats were available on flights from IAH to SJD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 88,267 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to SJD that year.
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Houston, TX to San Jose del Cabo, Mexico.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to San Jose del Cabo in 2009 was 76.04%.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to SJD in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Houston and San Jose del Cabo.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and San Jose del Cabo from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 172 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to San Jose del Cabo, Mexico in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 71,140 passengers from IAH to SJD in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to SJD using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to SJD for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)