Book your IAH to SAL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to San Salvador airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and SAL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to El Salvador Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to SAL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Salvador (SAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Salvador on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to SAL Route Map
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to El Salvador Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to SAL
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|US Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to San Salvador (IAH to SAL)
- Continental Airlines, TACA, Ryan International, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Houston, TX to San Salvador, El Salvador.
- There were 88,230 passengers that flew from Houston to San Salvador in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Houston and San Salvador.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to SAL for TACA is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 96 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to San Salvador in 2009 was 72.47%.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to SAL in 2009 was TACA's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- 123,370 seats were available on flights from IAH to SAL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 88,230 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to SAL that year.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 82,670 passengers from IAH to SAL in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to SAL using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to San Salvador, El Salvador in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and San Salvador from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)