Book your IAH to SBA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Santa Barbara airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and SBA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Santa Barbara Municipal with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to SBA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Santa Barbara (SBA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santa Barbara on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to SBA Route Map
Looking for Honolulu Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Student Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Traverse City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Rome Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Santa Barbara (IAH to SBA)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Santa Barbara from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to SBA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Santa Barbara, CA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to SBA for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from IAH to SBA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)