Book your IAH to GRU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Sao Paulo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and GRU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Guarulhos Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to GRU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Sao Paulo (GRU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sao Paulo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to GRU Route Map
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Guarulhos Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to GRU
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 767-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Sao Paulo (IAH to GRU)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Sao Paulo from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 236 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Sao Paulo in 2009 was 77.96%.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to GRU in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- There were 60,726 passengers that flew from Houston to Sao Paulo in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Houston to Sao Paulo.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to GRU for Continental Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Houston, TX to Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 60,726 passengers from IAH to GRU in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to GRU using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Sao Paulo, Brazil in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 75,881 seats were available on flights from IAH to GRU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 60,726 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to GRU that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental DC? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Spokane Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Phoenix Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.