Book your IAH to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to STL Route Map
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Lambert St. Louis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to STL
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to St. Louis (IAH to STL)
- There were 84,906 passengers that flew from Houston to St. Louis in 2009.
- The shortest flight between IAH and STL takes about 97 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to STL in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- Flight #2150, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 107 minutes average delay between flights from Houston to St. Louis.
- The average flight time from Houston, TX to St. Louis, MO takes about 98 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to St. Louis in 2009 was 82.02%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to STL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 44,336 passengers from IAH to STL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and St. Louis from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from Houston to St. Louis.
- The shortest flight distance between Houston and St. Louis is 668 miles.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Houston to St. Louis.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Houston and St. Louis.
- Chautauqua Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Houston, TX to St. Louis, MO.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to STL for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 49 seats.
- 98,401 seats were available on flights from IAH to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 84,906 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to STL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Cars Miami? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to la and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Nashville Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to San Francisco today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.