Book your IAH to SYR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Syracuse airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and SYR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Hancock Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to SYR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Syracuse (SYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Syracuse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to SYR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Syracuse (IAH to SYR)
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 169 passengers from IAH to SYR in 2009.
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Houston, TX to Syracuse, NY.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to SYR in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Houston and Syracuse.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Syracuse, NY in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 202 passengers that flew from Houston to Syracuse in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to SYR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 275 seats were available on flights from IAH to SYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 202 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to SYR that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Syracuse from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to SYR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Syracuse in 2009 was 81.29%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Experience Music Project you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.