to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 169 passengers from IAH to SYR in 2009.
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Houston, TX to Syracuse, NY.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to SYR in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Houston and Syracuse.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Syracuse, NY in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 202 passengers that flew from Houston to Syracuse in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to SYR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 275 seats were available on flights from IAH to SYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 202 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to SYR that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Syracuse from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to SYR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Syracuse in 2009 was 81.29%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Experience Music Project you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.