Book your IAH to TGU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Tegucigalpa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and TGU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Toncontin Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to TGU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tegucigalpa (TGU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tegucigalpa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to TGU Route Map
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Toncontin Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to TGU
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Tegucigalpa (IAH to TGU)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Tegucigalpa in 2009 was 63.88%.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to TGU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines, Xtra Airways offer flights from Houston, TX to Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to TGU for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Tegucigalpa from Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- 51,734 seats were available on flights from IAH to TGU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 33,034 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to TGU that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Tegucigalpa, Honduras in 2009 was Xtra Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to TGU in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 32,914 passengers from IAH to TGU in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Houston and Tegucigalpa.
- There were 33,034 passengers that flew from Houston to Tegucigalpa in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)