Book your IAH to TUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Tulsa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and TUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Tulsa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to TUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to TUL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Guam and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kings Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Tulsa Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to TUL
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Tulsa (IAH to TUL)
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to TUL in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The shortest flight distance between Houston and Tulsa is 429 miles.
- 171,847 seats were available on flights from IAH to TUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 136,331 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to TUL that year.
- Flight #2529, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 15 minutes average delay between flights from Houston to Tulsa.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to TUL for Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between IAH and TUL takes about 64 minutes.
- The average flight time from Houston, TX to Tulsa, OK takes about 64 minutes.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 96,336 passengers from IAH to TUL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Tulsa in 2009 was 73.3%.
- There were 136,331 passengers that flew from Houston to Tulsa in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Tulsa from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 158 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Tulsa, OK in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Houston, TX to Tulsa, OK.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to TUL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Houston and Tulsa.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from Houston to Tulsa.
- Continental Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Houston to Tulsa.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)