Book your HSV to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Huntsville to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between HSV and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Huntsville Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
HSV to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Huntsville (HSV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Huntsville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
HSV to ATL Route Map
Looking for Enterprise Utah? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to DC and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Toronto Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cape Cod Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Huntsville Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from HSV to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Huntsville to Atlanta (HSV to ATL)
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Huntsville to Atlanta.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Huntsville and Atlanta.
- The newest aircraft servicing HSV to ATL in 2009 was Republic Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- 236,123 seats were available on flights from HSV to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 180,830 passengers flew on all flights from HSV to ATL that year.
- Flight #5659, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 51 minutes average delay between flights from Huntsville to Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from HSV to ATL using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HSV to ATL for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- The average flight time from Huntsville, AL to Atlanta, GA takes about 33 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 90,798 passengers from HSV to ATL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Huntsville, AL to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Huntsville to Atlanta in 2009 was 79.25%.
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Shuttle America, Skywest Air, American Airlines, Republic Airlines offer flights from Huntsville, AL to Atlanta, GA.
- The shortest flight distance between Huntsville and Atlanta is 151 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Huntsville and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 285 seats.
- Comair, Northwest Airlink, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Huntsville to Atlanta.
- There were 180,830 passengers that flew from Huntsville to Atlanta in 2009.
- The shortest flight between HSV and ATL takes about 31 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)