Book your HSV to BHM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Huntsville to Birmingham airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between HSV and BHM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Huntsville Intl. to Birmingham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
HSV to BHM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Huntsville (HSV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Huntsville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Birmingham (BHM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Birmingham on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
HSV to BHM Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Huntsville to Birmingham (HSV to BHM)
- There were 405 passengers that flew from Huntsville to Birmingham in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Huntsville and Birmingham.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HSV to BHM for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Huntsville to Birmingham in 2009 was 69.09%.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from HSV to BHM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing HSV to BHM in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Northwest Airlink, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from Huntsville, AL to Birmingham, AL.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Huntsville, AL to Birmingham, AL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Huntsville and Birmingham from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- 648 seats were available on flights from HSV to BHM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 405 passengers flew on all flights from HSV to BHM that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 169 passengers from HSV to BHM in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)