Book your HSV to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Huntsville to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between HSV and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Huntsville Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
HSV to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Huntsville (HSV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Huntsville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
HSV to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Huntsville Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from HSV to CLT
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Huntsville to Charlotte (HSV to CLT)
- The shortest flight between HSV and CLT takes about 58 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HSV to CLT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Huntsville to Charlotte in 2009 was 65%.
- The shortest flight distance between Huntsville and Charlotte is 333 miles.
- The average flight time from Huntsville, AL to Charlotte, NC takes about 58 minutes.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Huntsville to Charlotte.
- 25,682 seats were available on flights from HSV to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 13,851 passengers flew on all flights from HSV to CLT that year.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Republic Airlines offer flights from Huntsville, AL to Charlotte, NC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Huntsville and Charlotte from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 86 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operates the shortest flights from Huntsville to Charlotte.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Huntsville, AL to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- There were 13,851 passengers that flew from Huntsville to Charlotte in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Huntsville and Charlotte.
- Flight #2706, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 25 minutes average delay between flights from Huntsville to Charlotte.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from HSV to CLT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 12,812 passengers from HSV to CLT in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing HSV to CLT in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheapest Flights to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Boston you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trips to Paris today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.