Book your HSV to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Huntsville to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between HSV and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Huntsville Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
HSV to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Huntsville (HSV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Huntsville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
HSV to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Huntsville Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from HSV to ORD
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Huntsville to Chicago (HSV to ORD)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HSV to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Huntsville, AL to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Huntsville, AL to Chicago, IL takes about 87 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Huntsville and Chicago is 510 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Huntsville to Chicago in 2009 was 63.71%.
- American Eagle, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Huntsville, AL to Chicago, IL.
- There were 18,410 passengers that flew from Huntsville to Chicago in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing HSV to ORD in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, American Eagle, ExpressJet Airlines operate the shortest flights from Huntsville to Chicago.
- American Eagle carried a total of 13,075 passengers from HSV to ORD in 2009.
- Flight #7012, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Huntsville to Chicago.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Huntsville and Chicago from American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Huntsville and Chicago.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Huntsville to Chicago.
- 32,845 seats were available on flights from HSV to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 18,410 passengers flew on all flights from HSV to ORD that year.
- The shortest flight between HSV and ORD takes about 67 minutes.
- American Eagle operated flights from HSV to ORD using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Athens and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Bethany Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.