Book your HSV to DTW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Huntsville to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between HSV and DTW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Huntsville Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
HSV to DTW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Huntsville (HSV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Huntsville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
HSV to DTW Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Jasper Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Davenport Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Huntsville Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from HSV to DTW
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Huntsville to Detroit (HSV to DTW)
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Huntsville to Detroit.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Huntsville and Detroit.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Huntsville to Detroit in 2009 was 69.83%.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair offer flights from Huntsville, AL to Detroit, MI.
- The shortest flight between HSV and DTW takes about 86 minutes.
- There were 22,980 passengers that flew from Huntsville to Detroit in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HSV to DTW for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Flight #4441, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 13 minutes average delay between flights from Huntsville to Detroit.
- The newest aircraft servicing HSV to DTW in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Huntsville and Detroit from Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Comair, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Huntsville to Detroit.
- The shortest flight distance between Huntsville and Detroit is 554 miles.
- 32,300 seats were available on flights from HSV to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 22,980 passengers flew on all flights from HSV to DTW that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Huntsville, AL to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 16,151 passengers from HSV to DTW in 2009.
- Comair operated flights from HSV to DTW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Huntsville, AL to Detroit, MI takes about 87 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)