Book your HSV to MEM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Huntsville to Memphis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between HSV and MEM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Huntsville Intl. to Memphis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
HSV to MEM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Huntsville (HSV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Huntsville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
HSV to MEM Route Map
Route information for flights from Huntsville Intl. to Memphis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from HSV to MEM
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Huntsville to Memphis (HSV to MEM)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Huntsville and Memphis from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-50 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 125 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Huntsville to Memphis in 2009 was 71.49%.
- The shortest flight between HSV and MEM takes about 37 minutes.
- The average flight time from Huntsville, AL to Memphis, TN takes about 37 minutes.
- Flight #2635, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Huntsville to Memphis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HSV to MEM for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Huntsville, AL to Memphis, TN.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Huntsville to Memphis.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 37,297 passengers from HSV to MEM in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Huntsville, AL to Memphis, TN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-50 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Huntsville to Memphis.
- The shortest flight distance between Huntsville and Memphis is 184 miles.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from HSV to MEM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Huntsville and Memphis.
- The newest aircraft servicing HSV to MEM in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- There were 37,426 passengers that flew from Huntsville to Memphis in 2009.
- 51,727 seats were available on flights from HSV to MEM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 37,426 passengers flew on all flights from HSV to MEM that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Guadalajara and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in New Zealand you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.