Book your HSV to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Huntsville to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between HSV and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Huntsville Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
HSV to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Huntsville (HSV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Huntsville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
HSV to RDU Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Huntsville to Raleigh (HSV to RDU)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Huntsville to Raleigh in 2009 was 39.4%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Huntsville and Raleigh from Republic Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- Republic Airlines, Comair offer flights from Huntsville, AL to Raleigh, NC.
- 136 seats were available on flights from HSV to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 62 passengers flew on all flights from HSV to RDU that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Huntsville and Raleigh.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HSV to RDU for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Comair operated flights from HSV to RDU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing HSV to RDU in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Huntsville, AL to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 54 passengers from HSV to RDU in 2009.
- There were 62 passengers that flew from Huntsville to Raleigh in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)