to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Huntsville to Raleigh in 2009 was 39.4%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Huntsville and Raleigh from Republic Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- Republic Airlines, Comair offer flights from Huntsville, AL to Raleigh, NC.
- 136 seats were available on flights from HSV to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 62 passengers flew on all flights from HSV to RDU that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Huntsville and Raleigh.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HSV to RDU for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Comair operated flights from HSV to RDU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing HSV to RDU in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Huntsville, AL to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 54 passengers from HSV to RDU in 2009.
- There were 62 passengers that flew from Huntsville to Raleigh in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)