Book your HSV to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Huntsville to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between HSV and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Huntsville Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
HSV to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Huntsville (HSV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Huntsville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
HSV to DCA Route Map
Route information for flights from Huntsville Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from HSV to DCA
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Huntsville to Washington, DC (HSV to DCA)
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from Huntsville to Washington.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 16,768 passengers from HSV to DCA in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Huntsville, AL to Washington, DC in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Comair operated flights from HSV to DCA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Comair operates the shortest flights from Huntsville to Washington.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HSV to DCA for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- The shortest flight between HSV and DCA takes about 92 minutes.
- Air Wisconsin, Republic Airlines, Comair, Midwest Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Huntsville, AL to Washington, DC.
- 91,297 seats were available on flights from HSV to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 52,858 passengers flew on all flights from HSV to DCA that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Huntsville to Washington in 2009 was 60.13%.
- Flight #6636, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Huntsville to Washington.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Huntsville and Washington.
- The average flight time from Huntsville, AL to Washington, DC takes about 92 minutes.
- There were 52,858 passengers that flew from Huntsville to Washington in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing HSV to DCA in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The shortest flight distance between Huntsville and Washington is 613 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Huntsville and Washington from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Budapest and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Connecticut Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.