Book your IDA to BIL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Idaho Falls to Billings airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IDA and BIL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Idaho Falls Regional to Logan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IDA to BIL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Idaho Falls (IDA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Idaho Falls on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Billings (BIL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Billings on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IDA to BIL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Idaho Falls to Billings (IDA to BIL)
- 230 seats were available on flights from IDA to BIL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 207 passengers flew on all flights from IDA to BIL that year.
- There were 207 passengers that flew from Idaho Falls to Billings in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 132 passengers from IDA to BIL in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IDA to BIL in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Idaho Falls and Billings.
- Skywest Air operated flights from IDA to BIL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Idaho Falls to Billings in 2009 was 89.83%.
- Northwest Airlink, Skywest Air offer flights from Idaho Falls, ID to Billings, MT.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IDA to BIL for Skywest Air is the EMB-120 built by Embraer with 30 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Idaho Falls, ID to Billings, MT in 2009 was Skywest Air's EMB-120 from Embraer which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Idaho Falls and Billings from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)