to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 230 seats were available on flights from IDA to BIL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 207 passengers flew on all flights from IDA to BIL that year.
- There were 207 passengers that flew from Idaho Falls to Billings in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 132 passengers from IDA to BIL in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IDA to BIL in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Idaho Falls and Billings.
- Skywest Air operated flights from IDA to BIL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Idaho Falls to Billings in 2009 was 89.83%.
- Northwest Airlink, Skywest Air offer flights from Idaho Falls, ID to Billings, MT.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IDA to BIL for Skywest Air is the EMB-120 built by Embraer with 30 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Idaho Falls, ID to Billings, MT in 2009 was Skywest Air's EMB-120 from Embraer which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Idaho Falls and Billings from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)