to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Igiugig and Anchorage.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Igiugig, AK to Anchorage, AK in 2009 was Aero Flight's CARAVAN from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Igiugig to Anchorage in 2009 was 68.22%.
- Aero Flight operated flights from IGG to ANC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IGG to ANC in 2009 was Iliamna Airlines' PC-12 from Pilatus. The PC-12 started flying in 1999.
- Iliamna Airlines carried a total of 83 passengers from IGG to ANC in 2009.
- 302 seats were available on flights from IGG to ANC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 171 passengers flew on all flights from IGG to ANC that year.
- Iliamna Airlines, Alaska Central Express, Aero Flight offer flights from Igiugig, AK to Anchorage, AK.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Igiugig and Anchorage from Alaska Central Express is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- There were 171 passengers that flew from Igiugig to Anchorage in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IGG to ANC for Servant Airlines is the CE-206/7 built by Cessna with 5 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)