Book your IGG to ANC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Igiugig to Anchorage airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IGG and ANC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Igiugig AK to Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IGG to ANC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Igiugig (IGG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Igiugig on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Anchorage (ANC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Anchorage on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IGG to ANC Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Igiugig to Anchorage (IGG to ANC)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Igiugig and Anchorage.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Igiugig, AK to Anchorage, AK in 2009 was Aero Flight's CARAVAN from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Igiugig to Anchorage in 2009 was 68.22%.
- Aero Flight operated flights from IGG to ANC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IGG to ANC in 2009 was Iliamna Airlines' PC-12 from Pilatus. The PC-12 started flying in 1999.
- Iliamna Airlines carried a total of 83 passengers from IGG to ANC in 2009.
- 302 seats were available on flights from IGG to ANC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 171 passengers flew on all flights from IGG to ANC that year.
- Iliamna Airlines, Alaska Central Express, Aero Flight offer flights from Igiugig, AK to Anchorage, AK.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Igiugig and Anchorage from Alaska Central Express is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- There were 171 passengers that flew from Igiugig to Anchorage in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IGG to ANC for Servant Airlines is the CE-206/7 built by Cessna with 5 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)