Book your IGG to DLG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Igiugig to Dillingham airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IGG and DLG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Igiugig AK to Dillingham AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IGG to DLG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Igiugig (IGG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Igiugig on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dillingham (DLG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dillingham on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IGG to DLG Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Igiugig to Dillingham (IGG to DLG)
- 69 seats were available on flights from IGG to DLG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 24 passengers flew on all flights from IGG to DLG that year.
- Iliamna Airlines carried a total of 21 passengers from IGG to DLG in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IGG to DLG for Iliamna Airlines is the BONANZA built by Beechcraft with 5 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing IGG to DLG in 2009 was Iliamna Airlines' NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Igiugig, AK to Dillingham, AK in 2009 was Iliamna Airlines' BONANZA from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Igiugig and Dillingham from Iliamna Airlines is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- Iliamna Airlines, PenAir offer flights from Igiugig, AK to Dillingham, AK.
- There were 24 passengers that flew from Igiugig to Dillingham in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Igiugig and Dillingham.
- Iliamna Airlines operated flights from IGG to DLG using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Igiugig to Dillingham in 2009 was 47.59%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)