Book your ILI to KEK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Iliamna to Ekwok airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ILI and KEK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Iliamna AK to Ekwok AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ILI to KEK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Iliamna (ILI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Iliamna on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Ekwok (KEK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ekwok on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ILI to KEK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Iliamna to Ekwok (ILI to KEK)
- There were 10 passengers that flew from Iliamna to Ekwok in 2009.
- Iliamna Airlines operated flights from ILI to KEK using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Iliamna to Ekwok in 2009 was 25%.
- Iliamna Airlines offers flights from Iliamna, AK to Ekwok, AK.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Iliamna and Ekwok from Iliamna Airlines is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ILI to KEK for Iliamna Airlines is the BONANZA built by Beechcraft with 5 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Iliamna to Ekwok.
- The newest aircraft servicing ILI to KEK in 2009 was Iliamna Airlines' PC-12 from Pilatus. The PC-12 started flying in 1999.
- 76 seats were available on flights from ILI to KEK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 10 passengers flew on all flights from ILI to KEK that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Iliamna, AK to Ekwok, AK in 2009 was Iliamna Airlines' BONANZA from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- Iliamna Airlines carried a total of 10 passengers from ILI to KEK in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)