to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Iliamna and Homer from Iliamna Airlines is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- Iliamna Airlines operated flights from ILI to HOM using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Iliamna Airlines carried a total of 20 passengers from ILI to HOM in 2009.
- 113 seats were available on flights from ILI to HOM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 20 passengers flew on all flights from ILI to HOM that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Iliamna, AK to Homer, AK in 2009 was Iliamna Airlines' BARON from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ILI to HOM for Iliamna Airlines is the BARON built by Beechcraft with 5 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ILI to HOM in 2009 was Iliamna Airlines' PC-12 from Pilatus. The PC-12 started flying in 1999.
- Iliamna Airlines offers flights from Iliamna, AK to Homer, AK.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Iliamna to Homer.
- There were 20 passengers that flew from Iliamna to Homer in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Iliamna to Homer in 2009 was 43.33%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)