to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Iliamna and Igiugig from Iliamna Airlines is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Iliamna, AK to Igiugig, AK in 2009 was Iliamna Airlines' BONANZA from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- Iliamna Airlines offers flights from Iliamna, AK to Igiugig, AK.
- The newest aircraft servicing ILI to IGG in 2009 was Iliamna Airlines' PC-12 from Pilatus. The PC-12 started flying in 1999.
- Iliamna Airlines operated flights from ILI to IGG using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Iliamna Airlines carried a total of 165 passengers from ILI to IGG in 2009.
- 814 seats were available on flights from ILI to IGG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 165 passengers flew on all flights from ILI to IGG that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Iliamna to Igiugig in 2009 was 27.05%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ILI to IGG for Iliamna Airlines is the BEAVER built by Dehavilland of Canada with 4 seats.
- There were 165 passengers that flew from Iliamna to Igiugig in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Iliamna to Igiugig.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)