Book your IND to ACA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Indianapolis to Acapulco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IND and ACA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Indianapolis Intl. to General Juan N. Alvarez Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IND to ACA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Acapulco (ACA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Acapulco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IND to ACA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Indianapolis to Acapulco (IND to ACA)
- The newest aircraft servicing IND to ACA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 660 passengers that flew from Indianapolis to Acapulco in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IND to ACA for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Indianapolis to Acapulco.
- 1,211 seats were available on flights from IND to ACA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 660 passengers flew on all flights from IND to ACA that year.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Indianapolis, IN to Acapulco, Mexico.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Indianapolis, IN to Acapulco, Mexico in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland operated flights from IND to ACA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Indianapolis to Acapulco in 2009 was 54.5%.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 660 passengers from IND to ACA in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Indianapolis and Acapulco from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Foxwoods you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.